I just had a question regarding different versions of themes. Im not sure what it is like for other cms’... but for Drupal, a version 5 theme will not work in version 6. Both drupal versions are used a lot so it makes sense to offer both.
I have uploaded a theme for version 5, but would like to offer the same theme for drupal 6…
Should I package the two themes together, or should I upload them separately?
- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
I’m guessing Jeffrey will want you to package them together to keep things less cluttered. Plus, you would have an advantage packaging them together. When you have Drupal 5 and 6 users purchasing the same item, you’ll have higher sales resulting in a much more popular theme.
Anyway, just my two cents.