I’m in the process of creating my first wordpress theme, and I want to use some of the many css3 features like transitions and 3d transforms, now these are only supported or partially supported in the most recent versions of IE. I’m going to use them anyway, since I see a lot of themes using them, but I need to know about all the things that I should or could do from thereon.
Should I mention it in the description of my theme that my theme doesn’t support IE, or what is the drill here?
Also can you tell me what you do about this problem in IE when creating your themes? Use respond.js or some other tool/library I should know about?
Please let me know about this, it would help a lot.
Thanks and regards.
If I’m not mistaken, support for IE8 is still required. Better to use jQuery for this and don’t forget about the fallback.
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 6-7 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Won a Competition
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 500 and 999 users
if ie is not support something , just make it other simple functions but must work (no bugs)