no-thumbnail
marachiodimpresa Recent Posts Threads Started
8 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
marachiodimpresa says

Hi, I’ve 2 questions about the portfolio feature

1) When I create portfolio pages (admin menu – portfolio – add new) I see that the permalink always include the ”/portfolio-item/” slug, before the page name, e.g.

www.website,it/portfolio-item/example

I wish to erase that part, and I want my portfolio pages in this way:

www.website.it/example

Is it possible in some way?

2) moreover….is it possible, through the admin page, appearence – menu, to add a portfolio page (not a portfolio category) in the menu?

Many Thanks

325 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
-bianca- says

Best thing to do is to ask the author of the (WP?)theme where you could change it. He know the theme the best. In case this takes you nowhere find the slug in in the theme files and go from there. If you are not sure how to do this make a test install and try it there first.

1731 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
gbs says

Are you talking about a specific theme or in general ? Seems like it’s about a specific theme because each theme has different portfolio structure. You may contact with the author of the theme via the item page’s comment section or via his support forum. This is a community forum. If you want a freelancer to take a look at it then you can drop me a message via my profile.

no-thumbnail
8 posts
marachiodimpresa says

Best thing to do is to ask the author of the (WP?)theme where you could change it. He know the theme the best. In case this takes you nowhere find the slug in in the theme files and go from there. If you are not sure how to do this make a test install and try it there first.

the theme is the original “smartvision” by themeforest. so I guess this is the right section…isn’t it?

3192 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
organicbee says

the theme is the original “smartvision” by themeforest. so I guess this is the right section…isn’t it?

Themeforest doesnt create themes, its a marketplace(think app store or google play) you can ask in the items comments http://themeforest.net/item/smartvision-premium-corporateportfolio-wp-theme/discussion/2399471

no-thumbnail
8 posts
marachiodimpresa says

ok, many thanks ;)

Themeforest doesnt create themes, its a marketplace(think app store or google play) you can ask in the items comments http://themeforest.net/item/smartvision-premium-corporateportfolio-wp-theme/discussion/2399471
by
by
by
by
by
by