• Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Contributed a Blog Post
+4 more
CreatingDrew says
mathujones said
Looks like it wasn’t a Wordpress theme.

That sucks.

I imagine that is the problem a lot of people are having.

That is, the ones still having the problem after watching the video.

WP themes are categorized in a completely different section and additionally labeled to avoid this, however, it’s going to happen from time to time.

Send in an email to support with the details and we’ll try to help you out ;)

no-thumbnail
FitnessUnleashedTrainingInc Recent Posts
Threads Started
1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
FitnessUnleashedTrainingInc says

I followed the walkthrough, even went so far as so try uploading from filezilla. Nothing.

“xtech landing page missing stylesheet”! Is there anything in particular about this theme that needs to be done?

I have downloaded themes before and uploaded them without a problem.

3007 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+2 more
duotive says

This is not a wordpress theme.

3 posts
hurricanekim says

I have a question about this. I am still unable to upload this theme to WP. The style.css appears to be a web archive. That will not upload or open correctly. Hence I can do nothing with it. There is not other style.css. What am I missing?

1 post
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
goodlooknout says

I have tried this and it still keeps shutting down my site. I even tried to upload this individual file through my cpanel, but it still does not work. Please help!

1 post
Martsc says

Is this some kind of joke. I buy a product that doesn’t work, am pointed at another product WinAce, that cost as much as the first product and then get this, to me, difficult to do fix.

All to use something I just bought, which obviously isn’t put together correctly.

2263 posts Bird is the word..
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
jonathan01 says

Is this some kind of joke. I buy a product that doesn’t work, am pointed at another product WinAce, that cost as much as the first product and then get this, to me, difficult to do fix. All to use something I just bought, which obviously isn’t put together correctly.

It’s always hard to offer advise when you start your conversation in such a way that it’s a conclusion. What I mean is, what product, what do you mean told to buy another product to get it to work? Did you contact the author – what is the issue – name the product – did you contact support possibly – what about the comment area of the product, did other users have an issue – if not and it’s sold quite a few copies and rated then chances are your product does work (the items are reviewed also so they have to work).

Maybe start with asking the author and if you don’t get resolution there possibly posting a more descriptive account of your experience with steps taken etc may indeed get someone able to assist you and point you in the correct direction.

Many thanks

Jonathan

3 posts
hurricanekim says

I too am very unhappy. My theme had so many problems. I posted a specific request for support, waited THREE WEEKS for an answer, only to be told “we don’t give refunds.” But that wasn’t what I asked for. People buy themes because they have A JOB to do. Waiting a long time for answers, and then getting none…well, that is just unacceptable. I got no support. I will never, ever, purchase from Enovato again, because there is absolutely no support for buyers, and no protection from unscrupulous and unskilled developers.

2263 posts Bird is the word..
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
jonathan01 says

You have to remember that although Envato sell the item support is optional by the individual authors (some do, some don’t some offer excellent service) and visiting the comment area and looking at ratings and feedback plus the extent of an authors portfolio should also be paramount in the buying decision – moral of the story is do a little research before buying to save headaches and don’t let one bad experience put you off the opportunity of purchasing a theme worth thousands of dollars for a small investment that does practically everything you need it to do for the job in hand.

Jonathan

1 post
wgonzalez says

I’m very new to this, what if the theme doesn’t have a “www” folder, what do I look for?

by
by
by
by
by
by