1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
mariushh says

hi, I bought your theme, and have problem. Some of the pages doesn’t appear in google chrome. It’s related only to pages which can be changed in “theme setting” contact, portfolio, news. Next problem is “table contests” it’s changing font by itself and I don’t have any influance on it.

782 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Beta Tester
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
laranz says

hi, I bought your theme, and have problem. Some of the pages doesn’t appear in google chrome. It’s related only to pages which can be changed in “theme setting” contact, portfolio, news. Next problem is “table contests” it’s changing font by itself and I don’t have any influance on it.

Contact the author of the theme, this is general purpose themeforest forum, not item specific.

2 posts
antonioiannello says

you make fun of me at the same email reenviarme with wrong information, please ask him to reimburse me the money to my account ThemeForest.

2 posts
antonioiannello says

It is an abuse that must do many things to install a theme. this should be very simple as are the rest of the items purchased or free that I used .. fix the template with the style sheet where you should go and update. Otherwise you must pay me back

280 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
cosmincotor says

@antonioiannello

Visit this page, it may help you – link

or

Contact the author of that theme and ask for help (keep in mind that support is not mandatory, and not always free).

or

contact envato support.

512 posts
AlexFjord says

Assuming you have bought a WP theme and not a HTML template (no item listed so can’t tell you), then it is EXTREMELY unlikely that the stylesheet is broken. Most likely if you follow the link from cosmincotor and locate the actual theme folder rather than the whole download then it will work fine. Also try reading the documentation that comes with your download as it will all be in there also.

Finally the product is not Themeforest – while support may be able to help you it is the author of the file you need to speak to.

1 post
RhondaArmour says

I’ve been using this theme for a year now and suddenly I’ve received the message about the theme being broken and about the stylesheet missing. I can still edit everything EXCEPT my homepage. Can anyone help???

900 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Serbia
  • Exclusive Author
aleluja says

Contact the author. But there is no buyer badge under your avatar.

by
by
by
by
by
by