57 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
twiggy99 says

Hi folks,

I’ve purchased a lot of products from the Envato network and have always been impressed with the quality, price and value you get. But sadly today I purchased a product way below what I normally expect from the market place. Its a .PSD file, it has no documentation with it, the seller doesn’t include or at least tell you where to get the fonts used from, the .PSD is poorly formed making it very time consuming if not almost impossible to do even something simple like a colour change.

Due to none of this being stated in the description I now have an item I can not use. How do I get a refund so I can purchase something similar. I suppose ‘store credit’ is more the option I’m looking for as there are other similar products that I could use instead.

Thank you for your time.

596 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United States
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
MikeMoloney says

Contact support and tell them the item/predicament, I am sure if they look into it and agree that it is hard to use, they would probably be willing to help you out.

1030 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Czech Republic
+1 more
survivor says

As Mike said, best way is to contact support.

On the other side im surprised that a file without documentation could be approved here while it is demanded…

57 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
twiggy99 says

Yeah I’m surprised as well, like mentioned above this is the first time I have come across such an issue. Most products don’t really need any documentation as they are straight forward but with the layering being so complex on this item a quick description would help massively

by
by
by
by
by
by