58 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Artzone13 says

Hi, I’ve uploaded NewYear – Specialty page and it is rejected with a reason minimum quality requirements required, I have tried also several themes to be approved but they are rejected with same reason. Here is the demo link of the page, Please give suggestions on this theme and give what is required to get approved? Please guide me! Thank you, Artzone13

83 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
AdminatorMM says

Have you included a documentation ? your website is not validated check validator.w3.org, and It’s not appealing or eye-catching (sorry to say that)

4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
leebrosus says

I think everyone here has experienced the same, me too. It’s really hard to know what to change/improve to get an item approved when receiving that reason of rejection. However just try to check/compare with other items on the market and improve it as much as you can then try resubmitting it, that’s how I did and my first template was finally approved today after 2 weeks since my first submission. Do not give up!

By the way, your link does not work.

Don

57 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
ThemeYourWeb says

Hi, I’ve uploaded NewYear – Specialty page and it is rejected with a reason minimum quality requirements required, I have tried also several themes to be approved but they are rejected with same reason. Here is the demo link of the page, Please give suggestions on this theme and give what is required to get approved? Please guide me! Thank you, Artzone13

Happy New Year!

For my opinion, you have too much graphic going on on a background. Try to keep it cleans but looks more attractive to a buyer. Good luck!

3857 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

Balloons need to go as do the snow effect

As was said there are several code errors

The title/logo is just plain text

Generally the typography needs attention and there is nowhere near enough to the template in terms of features or elements.

You can get away with very minimal and basic files but the design needs to be first class for that.

by
by
by
by
by
by