14 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • United States
ThemesWorld says

Hai friends, I love Themeforest very much and some authors, because they doing amazing works in here Portfolio. I am very much interested to see my design in Themeforest(approve my design). But my bad luck. My designs are hard rejected. so that, first i want to know what themeforest needs…

Unique- i know Creative – i try wil try my level best typography- its my problem( i want to study) and then?

If anybody to help me.. i mean teach me.. please send me your skype id or facebook in my profile, Thank you =D

Note: I read the envato notes..

14 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
ThemesWorld says

Please, I am waiting for your answers :(

1723 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Beta Tester
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+3 more
FinalDestiny says

Post a url to your rejected design

14 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
ThemesWorld says

Post a url to your rejected design

Wow! First of all thank you for your reply.. You also my favorite author :)

Check it bro : http://redpen.io/cznvd7 , http://redpen.io/zwtypf

164 posts
  • Europe
Cara_design says

You need to be aware that it is a common misconception that PSD is easier to get on to here. TO pass review in the PSD category your design needs to be versatile, refined and pixel perfect in design.

Generally speaking one page PSDs are even harder due to the restrictive nature and options of the design in terms of being coded up and the more limited design space.

In short to get a one page design through on PSD you are going to need to be a seriously strong designer with a solid concept in mind.

Did you design this using a grid? Your typogrpahy is definitely the biggest problem but there are othe rbits and peices like the map looks just chucked in, contact page needs work, team members look squashed and some design basics in spacing and alignment.

I think you would have more luck to code the design up (BUT it will still need improving visually) but first I’d go through the biggest selling PSDs here and look at how detailed and defined their design skills are.

14 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
ThemesWorld says

You need to be aware that it is a common misconception that PSD is easier to get on to here. TO pass review in the PSD category your design needs to be versatile, refined and pixel perfect in design.

Generally speaking one page PSDs are even harder due to the restrictive nature and options of the design in terms of being coded up and the more limited design space.

In short to get a one page design through on PSD you are going to need to be a seriously strong designer with a solid concept in mind.

Did you design this using a grid? Your typogrpahy is definitely the biggest problem but there are othe rbits and peices like the map looks just chucked in, contact page needs work, team members look squashed and some design basics in spacing and alignment.

I think you would have more luck to code the design up (BUT it will still need improving visually) but first I’d go through the biggest selling PSDs here and look at how detailed and defined their design skills are.
Thank you bro.. Now i got some idea.. I am going to improve the design.. Can you give your feedback here – http://redpen.io/cznvd7 Can you please give me your skype id?
236 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
GradaStudio says

Idea is good, go improve typography and space usage.

by
by
by
by
by
by