455 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

The “Withdrawal to Bank Account” Service is for Payoneer account holders getting paid to a Payoneer card. You can certainly use it to receive payments and then withdraw them all to your local bank account, however you would be required to have an active card.

You can also choose to receive your Envato payments directly to your bank account, so that it’s entirely automated.

If you already signed up for a Payoneer card and want to switch your payment method to Global Bank Transfers (payments directly to your bank account) you can contact us and we’ll be able to assist you in making the switch: http://www.payoneer.com/ContactUs.aspx

Just mention that you are getting paid from Envato and want to switch your payment method from the Payoneer card to Global Bank Transfers.

38 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
DragonMotion says

The “Withdrawal to Bank Account” Service is for Payoneer account holders getting paid to a Payoneer card. You can certainly use it to receive payments and then withdraw them all to your local bank account, however you would be required to have an active card.

You can also choose to receive your Envato payments directly to your bank account, so that it’s entirely automated.

If you already signed up for a Payoneer card and want to switch your payment method to Global Bank Transfers (payments directly to your bank account) you can contact us and we’ll be able to assist you in making the switch: http://www.payoneer.com/ContactUs.aspx

Just mention that you are getting paid from Envato and want to switch your payment method from the Payoneer card to Global Bank Transfers.

Hi,

I have few questions regarding Payoneer. I try to find answer on your website but i couldn’t.

1. when i transfer money from envato to Payoneer account is there any transaction fee?

2. Are there any taxes? as i live in tax fee country.

3. If keep money in payoneer account for more than a year will you deduct any money/tax?

as i am planning to use envato earnings as saving and keep it in payoneer account for long time are there any hidden fee?

Thanks

16 posts
sky5 says

What country is that?

455 posts
Nissim_Payoneer says

Hi,

I have few questions regarding Payoneer. I try to find answer on your website but i couldn’t.

1. when i transfer money from envato to Payoneer account is there any transaction fee?

Yes, when you receive a payment from Envato to Payoneer, there is a charge of $2.00.

Payoneer is a global payment solution, providing you with services to receive funds. We are not the company with which you are actually earning funds. In general, tax reporting and other relevant tax issues are managed by Envato.

3. If keep money in payoneer account for more than a year will you deduct any money/tax?

All account fees would be listed clearly, under the “Help” menu of your account. We do not have any hidden fees.

as i am planning to use envato earnings as saving and keep it in payoneer account for long time are there any hidden fee?

No, there would be no added cost for keeping funds for an extended period of time.

1619 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
Bedros says

Hi Nissim, sorry for the “offTopic” but, could you please let us know about the process for receiving a new payoneer card? (current one is about to expire)

Thank you very much.

@WeCreateThings: Please forgive me for any inconvenience.

455 posts
Nissim_Payoneer says

Hi Nissim, sorry for the “offTopic” but, could you please let us know about the process for receiving a new payoneer card? (current one is about to expire)

Thank you very much.

@WeCreateThings: Please forgive me for any inconvenience.

Hi,

A couple of months prior to the card’s expiration, you should see an option on your Payoneer account to order a new card.

If you do not see that option, you can also contact our customer support department and they will be able to order you a new card (free of charge).

https://myaccount.payoneer.com/
1619 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
Bedros says

Thanks Nissim :)

38 posts
DragonMotion says

Hi,

Yes, when you receive a payment from Envato to Payoneer, there is a charge of $2.00.

Payoneer is a global payment solution, providing you with services to receive funds. We are not the company with which you are actually earning funds. In general, tax reporting and other relevant tax issues are managed by Envato.

All account fees would be listed clearly, under the “Help” menu of your account. We do not have any hidden fees.

No, there would be no added cost for keeping funds for an extended period of time.

Thanks .. I haven’t created payoneer yet .. i am trying to collect as much as information before choosing payment option..

and Is there any transcation fee will spending money via payoneer card. Online transcation or via ATM withdraw

38 posts
DragonMotion says

What country is that?

its middle east no taxes but huge profit taking on products.. So you can save alot if you don’t buy electronics or luxury item..

455 posts
Nissim_Payoneer says

Thanks .. I haven’t created payoneer yet .. i am trying to collect as much as information before choosing payment option.. and Is there any transcation fee will spending money via payoneer card. Online transcation or via ATM withdraw

There is no transaction fee for online and in store purchases made with the card. For ATM or cash withdrawals there is a charge, which would be listed during the sign up process (and shown again at any time via your account “Help” menu).

by
by
by
by
by
by