2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Seleno69 says

HI There i just order and download the simple mobile template but how can i install it? should i make folder in my site such as: mysite.com/mobile and upload the files? you should at least tell us how to install it !!!

waiting your urgent help and let me know if i can use it for 2 domains and it it work for arabic language

3859 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

You will need to purchase it twice to use on two different domains. One purchase = one installation on one domain.

To answer your other questions you need to email the author of the files http://bit.ly/11mXVyn

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Seleno69 says

hi there thanx for your reply i dunno if its enough to install it or what and they didn’t add any info how to add it !

i need my wordpress to be for mobile view also ! thanx

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi Seleno, the Simple Mobile version you are trying to install, is the HTML version of the item, not the WordPress version. Unfortunately, the HTML version will not work with WordPress.

To successfully install the HTML version, please refer to the instructions/documentation provided in the download file. For additional troubleshooting, you can interact directly with the author here.

If you need any further assistance, don’t hesitate to ask. Good luck.

by
by
by
by
by
by