6 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
mmper2 says

Hi, sorry for the lame question, but I’d just like to know how one goes about installing the Caulk them for Wordpress? I have my own domain and am hosting via Blue Host…

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Mel

359 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
jjjrmy says

Upload it to server through the WordPress Admin. Appearance>Themes>New

6 posts
mmper2 says

I actually don’t seem to have a “new option”...

6 posts
mmper2 says

I’m sorry, I believe I may have got this sorted…Thank you so much for your prompt help :)

6 posts
mmper2 says

I keep getting error messages. Is there another way I could install the new theme? I just tried Appearance>Install> Upload, but to no avail. The file was zipped and still no go….

3117 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says
I keep getting error messages. Is there another way I could install the new theme? I just tried Appearance>Install> Upload, but to no avail. The file was zipped and still no go….

download the file from themeforest unzip it there should be a few folders look for the one that is the name of the theme and upload it to your wp-content/themes folder with an ftp program. go to your wordpress admin panel and activate it

6 posts
mmper2 says

Al done! Thanks so much!

1 post
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
nrgclimbing says

Hi, I’m having the same problem, but earlier in the process. I’ve uploaded the entire Factorybox file via FTP , but I still don’t see it available. Is it possible the file isn’t in the wp-themes folder? Unfortunately, I have no idea where the wp-themes folder is. Please excuse my n00bishness.

3364 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Community Moderator
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+4 more
sevenspark Volunteer moderator says

Hi, I’m having the same problem, but earlier in the process. I’ve uploaded the entire Factorybox file via FTP , but I still don’t see it available. Is it possible the file isn’t in the wp-themes folder? Unfortunately, I have no idea where the wp-themes folder is. Please excuse my n00bishness.

The actual theme zip is inside the full zip that you downloaded. You’ll need to either install the theme zip via the WordPress installer, or unzip that directory as well into your {wordpress}/wp-content/themes folder

See http://wiki.envato.com/buying/support-buying/solving-broken-theme-issues/

2 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
arlez says

Good Morning. Yesterday Dynamix buy the template you call and I have no knowledge http://themeforest.net or design or programming. I really thought that when you install the template on my server appear as I saw before buying it, like this: themeforest.net/item/dynamix-premium-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/113901 and you could be changing, titles, texts and images gradually and are in the thousands of free templates that are in the network. I really feel dececiopnado to upload the template to my server and approaches ta realize that assemble empty and is extremely complicated and time consuming, I get angry mcucha this situation, because I invested 40 dollars to have a website quickly and easy and it is extremely complicated. And the worst part is that I’m from Venezuela, where there is a restriction of consumer dollars annually only 400 dollars, 40 dollars so those hurt even more than the majority of those who buy this template. Thank you very much for the help you can give me URGENTLY

by
by
by
by
by
by