Thanks to all for help
funny guys nice thread
hahaha good thread
haha nice c g am f, maybe g d em c to switch it up
yup, major interval
I think making a consistent sound like target commercial music would sell great hear.
1. Simple, positive music with a beat…something that will fit nicely into the background. Some combination of piano, guitar, drums, and the occasional ukulele and/or glockenspiel.
2. Epic orchestral music – heavy strings, horns, and heavily layered percussion. You can hear this music on everything from history channel programs, to movies, to every single movie trailer produced in the pas 10 years. Think Hans Zimmer.
3. Dubstep-influenced electronic music. Think Microsoft commercials.
4. Singer/songwriter music…If you can sing.
5. Blues/rock style music with heavy guitar riffs can sometimes be sold.
That is my assessment. Good look, as these categories are heavily, heavily crowded.