• Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Beta Tester
+4 more
dorde says

I can’t find how to login and how to see my old tickets. Page with ticket list was http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Tickets/ViewList but now there is no login form.
About one week ago login form was in top right corner http://envato-knowledgebase.s3.amazonaws.com/News%20Posts/Support%20Screenshot.jpg , but where is it now?
I found this http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Live/Base/UserLostPassword/Index for password recover. And this for registration http://support.envato.com/index.php?Base/UserRegistration/Register but how to login?

Thanks.

3771 posts After Effects Templates
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
miseld says

Same problem, I contacted already Travis and he say he will forward my message to support. Guess we both have the same problem.

124 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
bluenila says

I posted a Query in support before 15 days. But have not received any reply yet.

1486 posts AEdorde.com - After Effects Projects
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Beta Tester
+4 more
dorde says

I’m afraid for my security. Check out source view-source:http://support.envato.com/index.php in 79th row I can see my password. :/
So even if envato let us to login again, never login on public computers.

4594 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
  • Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
+6 more
KingDog Staff says

Looks like the login system for Support is going to be removed for the time being. I guess there was several issues with logging in as you described so they’ve decided to go back to updating tickets via email like previously. You still may be able to access the login system if you have it bookmarked, but it’s been disabled now. Thanks!

1486 posts AEdorde.com - After Effects Projects
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Beta Tester
+4 more
dorde says

Thanks for answer KingDog. But there wasn’t page only for login. Login form was in upper right corner as small popup or something like that, not separated page.

4594 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
  • Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
+6 more
KingDog Staff says

Thanks for answer KingDog. But there wasn’t page only for login. Login form was in upper right corner as small popup or something like that, not separated page.

Trying refreshing your browser cache. It was still there for me until I did that :)

1027 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
TanyDi says

minutes before i tried to login but i couldn’t find how ….. i’ve got a few old tickets and now i don’t know how to see them….. any solution ?

38 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
louispeluso says

they save their most evil captchas for customer support. i once spent two hours trying (fruitlessly) to log on to COMPLAIN about the captchas. i will never shut up about this.

38 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
louispeluso says

Trying refreshing your browser cache. It was still there for me until I did that :)

i decided to refresh my search for vendors who listen to their customers and refreshing my efforts to scream from the rooftops about my issue with envato’s captcha.

i now maintain a minimal amount of money and only buy from here when there is no other choice.

envato needs to refresh its attitude towards its customers and its relationship w reality. not only does captcha not prevent spam, it has been proven to alienate customers.

i will refresh my decision to whine about this at every opportunity when envato refreshes its treatment of me. without buyers ur authors will starve.

you would not believe how many people have contacted me in support of my crusade.. in fact its about to turn into a full blown website. i am that angry.

by
by
by
by
by
by