Hi everyone, I’m looking to show a preview of a set of animated banners. I know it’s possible because they do it at BoxedArt but can’t work out how to do it other than to make the whole lot again on one ‘page’ in Photoshop. Any ideas?
I’m also interested in this topic If any flash guru can give a hint – please – answer.
BUMP Still need advice on this please.
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Author was Featured
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Community Moderator
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
Your question seems somewhat unclear. Simply make a whole lot of gif banners using the programs mentioned above and embed them using tags?
if you want this http://www.myimgs.net/images/lbim.gif you can make it:
- start photoshop, file/new and choose resolution enough big for all your banners
- place all baners but just first frames, i suggest you to group them (ctrl+g)
- place second frames… third frames
- top layer can be watermark if you want
“export” every group separately (save for web ctrl+alt+shift, choose gif with enough colors)
and you have static gif files. now use http://www.whitsoftdev.com/files/unfreez.zip to make animated gif
but best option is what is Joost just said
You can also use coffee cup for stuff like that.
if you want to use an animated preview here on graphicriver you should contact support first – there has been a discussion about this topic before and as I remember it’s not allowed to use animated gifs etc.