2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
fin7 says

Can someone please tell me how to make an item a single item in my wp site? I have some items that are multiple (unlimited) items and others that are limited editions. One is particularly time sensitive that I fix this. Thanks much!

coleengoralski.com (my apologies if we are not supposed to put a link, mod please remove if necessary)

751 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
CyberShot says

It would be helpful if you explained what you are talking about. There would most likely be code needed to get your site do whatever it is you want. You need to explain exactly what you are after

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
fin7 says

Thank you for your response!

I have an art site and some products are multiples (or unlimited) others are one of a kind items or limited editions. I have a product right now that is selling faster than anticipated and we are down to the last few items. I need to show how many are left so they are not oversold and we do not disappoint customers. Is there a way to show a running count of an item or show that there is only one of a certain item?

Someone on a different board said I must contact the theme originator, can’t be done in wp?

thanks much for your help!

by
by
by
by
by
by