495 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
wopethemes says

I found some good partners. We discussed but I can’t make theme believe me.

I’m developer and wanted to make partnership with good designer. We will share 50/50 and I submit the wordpress.

I can’t find a way to make them believe me since they hate scams.

Can author (who own psd) request support to delete the wordpress version of another user?

If yes , then designer can protect himself if I don’t do as terms.

I’m alway looking for long term partnership. If I scams someone , I can’t get quality desgins from them any more.

They can report to forum and take down my reputation.

But yes, I know how they hate.

Anyone have good partnership as coder and who upload worpress theme can share exp to solve our problem :(

Many Thanks!

7788 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+4 more
doru says

no easy answer.

it looks they don’t trust you to let you upload the theme on your account, but the questions is, do you trust them to upload the theme on their account?

2206 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+5 more
Nitro_Themes says

Hey

I contacted you but i guess you were not satisfied with my work. I think my stuff is good and i know that musician WP themes would sell. All my customers are asking me for WP versions but i am not a WP guru so i just don’t make them.

If you are interested let me know.

Cheers

Lester

495 posts
+1 more
wopethemes says

Hey

I contacted you but i guess you were not satisfied with my work. I think my stuff is good and i know that musician WP themes would sell. All my customers are asking me for WP versions but i am not a WP guru so i just don’t make them.

If you are interested let me know.

Cheers

Lester

Thank you for complain here. I checked again and I saw I forget to reply your email. Very sorry about that! Shame on me!

I received 20+ contact emails. Sometime they come when I’m working and I only can checking the design. Then I tried to reply any emails and I lost your email.

I sent you an contact email again. Thank so much for your patience. :)

495 posts
+1 more
wopethemes says

no easy answer. it looks they don’t trust you to let you upload the theme on your account, but the questions is, do you trust them to upload the theme on their account?
good questions. Yes, I will trust if I need to upload theme on their account.

I want to submit item in my profile because I need to provide advance support and answer any comments in item comment. No one understand than creator.

I’m a 4 year freelancer. I worked with many people in us , au , europe. They alway make me trust them and they trust me.

They can pay upfront $2000 before I start a project. So I could go and get $2000 easy in my balance.

But I know that my freelancer career could be stop and I lose all chance to have bigger projects in future.

I’m not the one who brag. And which I done is normal , not too impressed. I just want to prove my freelancer time. I’m ranked 36 in wordpress category of vworker.com . one of best freelancer site which was acquisition by freelancer.com http://www.vworker.com/RentACoder/ShowAllWorkersInCategory.aspx?lngBidRequestCategoryId=245
3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
rsatyarthi says

Would you be interested working with me? I can design PSDs and you can code them into wp themes. I’m new here but working as freelancer for 7+ years now. so i do come with experience and skills but need guidence of an experienced author of TF.

49 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Bosnia and Herzegovina
+2 more
codenpixel says

There is a simple solution.When evanto ask you for partnership confirmation replay with all details including profit share.

1467 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
tommusrhodus says

When evanto ask you for partnership confirmation replay with all details including profit share.

Envato don’t do this…

1830 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

I don’t usually work with people that can’t trust me with this. They can take down the item at basically any time if they have the PSD on their account. If they don’t, you can open a ticket on Envato and sharing the partnership(not percentages or stuff, just something they can use to take down your themes and have a reference).

I’ve worked with lots of other people on my themes(sure, I’m elite and it’s easier to trust me now, but when I just started, I didn’t have any portfolio or reputation here). So it’s just about finding the right people.

49 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Bosnia and Herzegovina
+2 more
codenpixel says

When evanto ask you for partnership confirmation replay with all details including profit share.
Envato don’t do this…

Yes they do! You need to send email to envanto support to confirm partnership before other side sumbit theme for review.Simple add details including profit share in the email,just for the records and thats it.You are safe!

by
by
by
by
by
by