409 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in India
Dhruv says

How to go about making plugin based php application?

Similar to wordperss, joomla, etc

looking for something really simple like it should read all the files/folders present in plugins directory and open every folder and read the config file to determine plugin name along with it’s description.., something like this. :D

All ideas are welcomed

3014 posts
    Helps us moderate the forums Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Won a competition
+16 more
dtbaker Envato team says

Check out my “ultimate client manager”. Everything there is plugins.

includes/plugin_customer/
includes/plugin_site/
includes/plugin_payment/
etc…

could give u some ideas on how to do it

360 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+8 more
Philo01 Envato team says
409 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in India
Dhruv says

@dtbaker indeed your app is one of the best apps on envato, i will surely take a look at it.

@Philo01 already googled it many times.

I have left the plugin architecture to be implemented in the next version of the app.

Thanks for your answers.

If you are interested in previewing the demo of my upcoming iFreelancer application (beta access) or have feature suggestions, do contact me or post a comment @ http://codecanyon.net/forums/thread/ifreelancer-application-client-and-project-management-application-first-look/29181?page=4 .

by
by
by
by
by
by