1 post
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
hbruna says

Hi everyone! This is my first time at the forum but I’ve been here for a while, looking for answers, themes, etc. Sadly I have to create this post because I haven’t found a perfect answer for what I am looking for. A mix of this two:

www.humblebundle.com and www.kickstarter.com

How’s this? I want to create a single product crowdfunding site (Kickstarter like, the sales bar, time, etc) with the option for a express checkout module in the same landing page.

So the site is manly to sell one single product, for example a customized t-shirt. I will create this product if we raise a good ammount of sells, which I would like to appear and update in a “thermometer” sales bar.

I like the concept of HumbleBundle as I can do almost everything in just one page, but I want the checkout page to also be something that can be done fast. Also adquire this kind of client’s info: Adress, Shipping costs, Taxes, Clothes size, color, sex, etc.

I hope this gets my idea clear. Any suggestions for what Frameworks, modules, plugins, etc should I use? Thank you!

112 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Vlajki says
24 posts
isratroshni says

Hi everyone! This is my first time at the forum but I’ve been here for a while, looking for answers, themes, etc. Sadly I have to create this post because I haven’t found a perfect answer for what I am looking for. A mix of this two:

www.humblebundle.com and www.kickstarter.com

How’s this? I want to create a single product crowdfunding site (Kickstarter like, the sales bar, time, etc) with the option for a express checkout module in the same landing page.

So the site is manly to sell one single product, for example a customized t-shirt. I will create this product if we raise a good ammount of sells, which I would like to appear and update in a “thermometer” sales bar.

I like the concept of HumbleBundle as I can do almost everything in just one page, but I want the checkout page to also be something that can be done fast. Also adquire this kind of client’s info: Adress, Shipping costs, Taxes, Clothes size, color, sex, etc.

I hope this gets my idea clear. Any suggestions for what Frameworks, modules, plugins, etc should I use? Thank you!

Hello, I can help you with this project. Contact me at: israt.jahan1@hotmail.com

by
by
by
by
by
by