1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
hbruna says

Hi everyone! This is my first time at the forum but I’ve been here for a while, looking for answers, themes, etc. Sadly I have to create this post because I haven’t found a perfect answer for what I am looking for. A mix of this two:

www.humblebundle.com and www.kickstarter.com

How’s this? I want to create a single product crowdfunding site (Kickstarter like, the sales bar, time, etc) with the option for a express checkout module in the same landing page.

So the site is manly to sell one single product, for example a customized t-shirt. I will create this product if we raise a good ammount of sells, which I would like to appear and update in a “thermometer” sales bar.

I like the concept of HumbleBundle as I can do almost everything in just one page, but I want the checkout page to also be something that can be done fast. Also adquire this kind of client’s info: Adress, Shipping costs, Taxes, Clothes size, color, sex, etc.

I hope this gets my idea clear. Any suggestions for what Frameworks, modules, plugins, etc should I use? Thank you!

107 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
Vlajki says
24 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
isratroshni says

Hi everyone! This is my first time at the forum but I’ve been here for a while, looking for answers, themes, etc. Sadly I have to create this post because I haven’t found a perfect answer for what I am looking for. A mix of this two:

www.humblebundle.com and www.kickstarter.com

How’s this? I want to create a single product crowdfunding site (Kickstarter like, the sales bar, time, etc) with the option for a express checkout module in the same landing page.

So the site is manly to sell one single product, for example a customized t-shirt. I will create this product if we raise a good ammount of sells, which I would like to appear and update in a “thermometer” sales bar.

I like the concept of HumbleBundle as I can do almost everything in just one page, but I want the checkout page to also be something that can be done fast. Also adquire this kind of client’s info: Adress, Shipping costs, Taxes, Clothes size, color, sex, etc.

I hope this gets my idea clear. Any suggestions for what Frameworks, modules, plugins, etc should I use? Thank you!

Hello, I can help you with this project. Contact me at: israt.jahan1@hotmail.com

by
by
by
by
by
by