63 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
IWDstudios says

I was looking for the right name to name the preview image that shows on the homepage of themeforest. I have a thumbnail.jpg and a themepreview.jpg image in the preview_images.zip file that contains the images of the pages. Is this correct?

30 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Romania
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
nfr says

You can always read the instructions .

This is what it says:
Create your Screenshots ZIP : For each item you must include a ZIP file of screenshots depicting the template, for use as a preview of the file before download. Screenshots should be JPGs, should be no larger than 1200px in width, but can be any height. You can have up to 10 screenshots of the item, and each screenshot may have a description attached. Here’s how you set up the file: Name each screenshot in sequence as number_Title.jpg. E.g. 01_Homepage.jpg, 02_Generalpage.jpg. Create a .TXT file containing a few lines of descriptive text, with the same name as the screenshot. E.g. 01_Homepage.txt, 02_Generalpage.txt. ZIP up the JPGs and TXTs together into a single ZIP file.
751 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • United States
CyberShot says

I have read it. but it was missed in my previous upload. So I thought that maybe it needed a special name that I was missing. So I was just checking

1666 posts Time is what you desire most, but waste carelessly.
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Europe
+1 more
Firsh says

If it isn’t in the instuctions, you probably good with any kind of name. Upload and cross your finger that it’ll be accepted. That’s what I do, when doing a first upload into a new market.

by
by
by
by
by
by