170 posts Amazing WordPress Themes
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
Code125 says

I would like to know how to have my item in any bundle envato planning to have.

731 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+7 more
mordauk says

I believe Envato contacts you directly if they wish to include one of your items.

5336 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

I believe Envato contacts you directly if they wish to include one of your items.

Correct.

523 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+10 more
Zeplix says

Yep, if Envato wants your file in a bundle they are planning, they’ll send you an email and ask if you want to participate in the bundle. There’s no way to contact Envato and say you want to be in the bundle.

Every now and then you can apply for things like “free file of the month” and such if they are in shortage.

by
by
by
by
by
by