380 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
celtathemes says
Why we still use IE6 ? Why we still fixing our themes for IE6 ? I think it must die, it just give us a lot of problems. Maybe I wrong but this is my point of view.

We all think the same, but sadly there’s still a lot of people using IE6 . Not because they like it, just because they don’t know the existence of another browser.

203 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Egypt
Morad says
Why we still use IE6 ? Why we still fixing our themes for IE6 ? I think it must die, it just give us a lot of problems. Maybe I wrong but this is my point of view.
We all think the same, but sadly there’s still a lot of people using IE6 . Not because they like it, just because they don’t know the existence of another browser.

Some of my friend told me that 50% of users are using IE6 !! i couldn’t believe that how they using the most bad browser and leaving all other better and flexable browsers, i can’t believe that.

380 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
celtathemes says
Some of my friend told me that 50% of users are using IE6 !! i couldn’t believe that how they using the most bad browser and leaving all other better and flexable browsers, i can’t believe that.

I think that the main reason because people use IE6 is because it’s the default WinXP browser.

20 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
Braunson says

Phew, thank god I didn’t have this problem yesterday when coding a template, In 5.5 it’s garbage but in 6,7,8 it is perfect. The best way to work with IE6 is to use the conditional IF tags and include a stylesheet just for IE6 which corrects the problems you have.

by
by
by
by
by
by