• Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
ThemeRox says

Just think that you want to do it and you can do it. I was a chain smoker and now totally no-smoker in 2 months :).Maintain process like 10>9>8>7 don’t stop one day just follow the sequence. It works for me. Thanks

3 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Poland
Marikarolak says

How about count the money u spend on smoking, and then think what you could buy for that money when I won’t smoke… It worked got me, but I’m a greedy bastard :D

189 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
+6 more
Crusader12 Reviewer says

The addiction is with nicotine and not tobacco. Finding a replacement for either is not confronting your addiction and will most likely ultimately lead to smoking again. Understanding how a nicotine addiction works (quite different than other addictive substances) is key to breaking the addiction forever.

677 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
OlexandrIgnatov says

Just decide why that’s important and really sell (or re-sell) yourself on a idea what benefits you’ll get if you’ll quit and what is the WORST scenario if you’ll don’t. (there are MANY and they are REAL.)

Just quit and commit. You deserve more than just to be a victim of this evil, just understand the fact first and commit.

Allen Carr will help you only if you’ll decide to commit all the way, like you would do to any other important thing in your life.

Try what the ThemeRox says – by reducing the amount everyday. You life and your families life depends on it, remember!

p.s. after all, try eating dates instead of smoking! ;-)

26 posts
  • United States
julianprice says

Don’t make the mistake I did I quit for 8.5 years and started occasionally smoking at party’s with cocktails bumming a smoke here and there. Than one night I was at club -(would say drunk) but lets be honest - I was Trashed :) I bought a pack of cigs it was all down hill at that moment.

I know I can quit because I did so before with no problem. It’s mind thang hopefully 1.5 yrs later picking it back up. It’s time

362 posts
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
SamyBeats says

Thank you so much everyone for answers! ;)

1127 posts The Last Man Standing
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
+1 more
ImanGM says

As there are many teenagers here, I would recommend them to don’t start it :D This way you don’t need to quit ;)

173 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
Rickyloca says

I quit smoking the day after my birthday during last December. What happened was that most of my friends were so generous that day that 90% of them offered me a drink to celebrate my bday, I got drunk like a monkey and the day after I felt so terrible that I couldn’t smallow food nor drinks and the only thought of inhaling smoke was making me sick! After 24 hrs hangover I started to feel better and realized I didn’t smoke at all, and most of all I didn’t even had the need of a cigarette! Since that day I’m smoke free, I haven’t killed anyone after I quit, I saved roughly 260€ in nearly 4 months and the smell of fresh air is fantastic!

1864 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Won a Competition
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
+1 more
FRESHFACE says

In the past I was smoking 60 cigs per day. Then quitted cold turkey for a 2 years, after that I got great idea to smoke on a music festival and was smoking for 2 years too. I tried gums, patches, ecigs and none of them works.

Big helper was a Allen Carrs book and realising that when you smoke you are in constant withdrawal.

I also started weight lifting this year, and this helped me most. I just naturally lost the urge to smoke. I cant imagine, that I would fire one after training, I would throw up :D. In current situation I occasionally smoke on weekends when I drink, but trying to get rid of this too. Funny thing is, that I almost don’t have withdrawal symptoms. I would not believe this if someone tell me, but after reading the allen carr book and lot of thinking I made a mindset, where I don’t suffer.

Also a lot helped me realising, that smoking is a dumb thing practiced by dumb people. Just think about it realistically :D You are inhaling a smoke, which is killing you. You know it and still doing it, just for the one feeling when you got the hit from the cigarette.

I also experience much more freedom without cigs. For example when I code, I don’t have to interrupt myself every hour to smoke. I don’t have to suffer when I’m in area where is smoking forbidden. I also don’t have to count how many cigarettes I smoked and be force myself to lower the count. I also don’t smell, and feeling fresh :D

Well I wasn’t able to find a one good thing about smoking.

197 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Serbia
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
BrancoG says

I was a smoker for 4 years and then i realized that my teeth are starting to turn yellow and my grandpa developed lung cancer,seeing him dying slowly made me to quit smoking.sorry for bad english [language removed]

by
by
by
by
by
by