• Won a Competition
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
cyzer says

Roll a simple A4 paper sheet. And smoke it. Now understand and realise that its a burning material which you are inhaling into your own body meat and organs. Keep smoking the paper sheet if you liked it – its 100 times less harmful than cigarete.

373 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
boomopera says

I used to smoke cigarettes, but then I stopped. In other words, I smoked on Monday, but on the following day I did not. I wanted to quit and I did. (10 years of smoking) What I did not do is start kidding myself and continue smoking one or two a day and eventually going back to the habit. Well not this time around…Im 30 years old now…Im not smoking anymore.

39 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
Tosp says

Allen Carr’s Easy Way to Stop Smoking helped me!

221 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Europe
BlueLionMusic says

Not that I myself smoke or have smoked, but I heard this advice before:

“Just for today, I won’t smoke” Don’t think about the endless non-smoking future. Just ask yourself to get through one day without smoking. Easy enough no?

5 posts
  • Ukraine
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
vld_dmbr says

Yep! This book helped my friend too :)

266 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
Endat says

I recently started smoking again. Camel Crush.. Wonder how long until I’m sick of it again.

198 posts
  • Serbia
BrancoG says

I used to smoke actively for 4 years,during high school,my dentist told me that my teeth are turning yellow,i got really mad because i always had really nice white teeth,i was scared shitless that i will have terrible teeth so i wanted to quit smoking immediately.Another reason was there was this girl i was very much in love with,but,she friendzoned me for a long time,she is reaally hot i mean people stare at her a lot,i was smoking,playing online games and drinking back then and my body was a bit below average,and then my very good friend came to a party and he’s football player,he looks fking great,he’s not smoking or drinking,he’s training everyday and a girl that was friendzoning me was staring at him for the whole night until she gathered courage to approach him and they started talking,the next thing i know he comes to me and asks me if she is my girlfriend or something because he wants to fk her tonight,i said “no mate go on”,i thought they will just make out or something they get inside his car and tomorrow he called me and told me he fkd her all night and she gave him a bj while he was driving,and i know he’s not lying because he is not like that,she also confirmed they had sex when i asked her.Since that day,im not smoking and im working out like fking animal.So,my point of the story is that it is very easy if you have a good reason,especially anger.

1 post
  • Poland
marianskarby says

Well if you ask me just switch smoking for smt else like dringing. Always works! XP

5 posts
  • Exclusive Author
designerdinesh says

Practice yoga you can quit in 3 months without any external aid.

SemblanceProduction
SemblanceProduction Recent Posts Threads Started
599 posts
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
SemblanceProduction says

Yep! This book helped my friend too :)

I like how the author encourages you to smoke while you are reading through the book. Smart move, haha. Finished the book, didn’t help.

by
by
by
by
by
by