154 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
SkillLine says

I think it’s good idea if you ask this question in medical forum ;) they can really help you.

328 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
Zino16000 says

After 25 years smoking the only thing I thought will help me quit smoking is either be in prison where I can’t find a cigarette or in desert where there no way to find a cigarette. My last years smoking I was with a co worker, believe it or not he smokes 3 packs a day and we use to go out for smoke during brake time. Few weeks I haven’t seen him and then almost two months no see. One day I was out smoking he showed up but no cigarette in hand, I asked him where have you been? He said he was sick and the doctor told him if you don’t quit you are dead (he had a heart stroke/attack) well he then decided to quit and went to the right medicine. In less than a month he was able to quite smoking from three packs a day to none with no return then I thought to myself if this guy was able to quit after 40 years smoking almost three packs a day I can do it too, I use to smoke no more than a pack a day. I start reading about that drug and I was stunned about people smoking over 25 years were able to quite by taking Chantix! I couldn’t believe it. I quite after only 10 days and I didn’t even finished my prescription and since then never looked back, 6 years now, I breath better, I task better and life is much better now!
Read about it and hold on to your decision of quitting, this product blow my mind.
Thank you Pfizer for putting together CHANTIX !

194 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Kazakhstan
Amaksi says

I myself have recently stopped smoking. I was helped a tablet based on cytisine. This is a plant component that replaces the nicotine, making the process of quitting easier. There was no nervousness, suffering throwing. Just after 2 weeks I was not able to smoke more – It was a very nasty! Lighting a cigarette, I immediately threw it. + I read a book by Allen Carr – Easy Way to Stop Smoking. And for 3 months did not even think about it, and then it will be easier. We cytisine have side effects so it is not so easy, but they are 1-2 weeks. (headache, dry mouth, poor sleep) Agree to suffer only 1-2 weeks, and then to be free from smoking I think it’s worth it! Good luck to you!

5763 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • India
+3 more
VF says

How you threw this habit? :)

Consult a doctor, they will advice better! The working methods can vary depending on your level of usage. :)

328 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Zino16000 says

^ Doctors gives you the worst advice most of the time, I have been through that :)

37 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Turkey
ulvido says

i think there is no best way. the best way is the one that works for you. the most hard thing is fill the emptyness after qiut. you need to replace that feel with something. smoking is not only a nicotin addiction but also an oral habit. it is a tought fight every addict must win. i tried champix and quit for 3 months. but when you stop using the drug that emptyness comes back. to win this fight you need to put your mind and soul and body into it. i will figure my way of dump smoking one day but for now we are best friends :)

by
by
by
by
by
by