27 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
feeleep says

Get married and have a kid. One, two, three, four, five, etc. Kids are the biggest happiness you’ll ever feel in your life. Right after kids are your friends. And a Saturday rasta bong with them (of course after kids are asleep). I forgot to mention my wife but the fun with her usually takes another direction.

5907 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Get married and have a kid. One, two, three, four, five, etc. Kids are the biggest happiness you’ll ever feel in your life. Right after kids are your friends. And a Saturday rasta bong with them (of course after kids are asleep). I forgot to mention my wife but the fun with her usually takes another direction.

So, how many kids you have? You speak with kid’s point of view. It is good to get born on crowded family – it would be playful as long as basic resources are available to all kids! (including parent’s share of time)

Where is parent’s point of view? :D

161 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
themebros says

Life is hard and happiness doesn’t come easy.

Figure out what are the things that annoy you the most and eliminate them.

Find joy in the little stuff like music for example.

Also watch some TV shows and movies, at least for the 20-120 mins the episode/movie lasts you’ll be in a different world. I often stumble upon a movie during which my mood gets up and stays for a while after the movie ends.

City life is depressing (even in a very small city), so once in a while step into the nature (walk or ride a bike or something like that), it’ll get your mood up.

Repetition is also depressing, do something out of the ordinary once in a while.

If the little stuff don’t help then go on a 10 day holiday, no work, just relax.

During summer i often go fishing, don’t care about catching many fish, the main reason is to enjoy the nature and let my mind wonder of. Always helps me relax and get my mood up.

1549 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+4 more
SoundFix says

It’s not always easy to be happy, I find it helps just keeping busy with your studies/work/hobbies and when you feel down go and see some friends, they’re a good distraction from any unhappy thoughts :)

657 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
Blinn says

If you’ve got a couple hours to spare, I recommend listening to this audiobook:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSS4T3sfayo

It’s called Beyond Positive Thinking.

1549 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
SoundFix says

I forgot to mention, listen to John Martyn – The Easy Blues. That should pick you up a bit :D

309 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Located in India
+2 more
DarkLand says

Just forget your sad & depressed moments of your life. Be Always busy like kids(They do’t have any schedules but they’re always busy).
Do’t think about stress and depressions. Do’t worry. Be Happy:bigsmile:

1633 posts fueledweb.com
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
RimmonTrieu says

Start setting big goal and strive to be better person everyday. Your ultimate goals in life should be:

1. Perfect health

2. Financial independence

3. Great relationship with people around you

Finally happiness is a state of emotion and emotion in many cases does more harm than good. Mastering emotion with your mind and pressing on no matter what life throws at you is what you should really wish for.

639 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+1 more
Typps says

People have an inability to feel absolute happiness and this is likely our most greatest strengths. This is what drives us to keep fighting to make things better. This is how we advance. In short, feeling unsatisfied with ourselves today is what makes us great. Don’t feel bad about it, embrace and use it to make an improvement in your life or the life of others ;)

If we were all constantly happy, we’ll definitely not get anything done and man will still be in the stone age :P

86 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
mesunil2010 says

:D Thanks to all of your for sharing such wonderful suggestion…. I always think positively, listen to lots of music from each genre . Go to friends when depressed , share love with beloved ones including my girlfriend( my angel). I am dong best among my friends.. I have almost everything.. But still i can’t be satisfied and thus a emptiness lie in heart…...

by
by
by
by
by
by