308 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • India
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
DarkLand says

:D Thanks to all of your for sharing such wonderful suggestion…. I always think positively, listen to lots of music from each genre . Go to friends when depressed , share love with beloved ones including my girlfriend( my angel). I am dong best among my friends.. I have almost everything.. But still i can’t be satisfied and thus a emptiness lie in heart…...
:confused: :confusedsad:
634 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • United Kingdom
Blinn says

There’s a saying by a very successful businessman and philosopher called Bob Proctor:

“If I want to be free, I’ve got to be me. But I have to know who me is.”

1736 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
gbs says

Just try to enjoy every little piece of life. Also you need someone to share with you the feelings. It’s really important. ;)

5767 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • India
+3 more
VF says

:D Thanks to all of your for sharing such wonderful suggestion…. I always think positively, listen to lots of music from each genre . Go to friends when depressed , share love with beloved ones including my girlfriend( my angel). I am dong best among my friends.. I have almost everything.. But still i can’t be satisfied and thus a emptiness lie in heart…...

That’s actually healthy. Time to spend your efforts on researching for yourself, without others help ;) Empty observation also a vital part of life!

What’s unhealthy is not having time/rest to feel the emptyness. People are too busy and occupied by many variables until death (or disease) before touching the casual “empty” feel :D. Some people just calls this as “boring” and fill every millisecond with endless entertainment. Some says this is the time to start help for others and spend time that way. Both are infinite loops – worse than emptyness :P

901 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
3Ddym says

This seems very complicated. :)

1736 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
gbs says

All I can say is, satisfaction is just a state of mind, just for a moment of your time. It can disappear anytime. No one can tell you exactly how to reach that state once again. So just let it pass by, and try live as positively as you can, I think in some moments, you will feel satisfied again ;)

846 posts
  • Malaysia
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
kaixer says

in this case, back to your religion, always pray to god. Journey of spirituality might helps you fill up your empty heart. :grin:

173 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
Rickyloca says

my life changed after I started studying NLP…give a read to some books, you’ll be much more motivated and positive !!

86 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Nepal
mesunil2010 says

:) , you guys are really awesome …. Reading your comments give so much relief… I will surely consider all of your thoughts…. Thank you dear beings….. :D Love you all, cheers for life….

1406 posts
  • Europe
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
+2 more
Stylius says

in this case, back to your religion, always pray to god. Journey of spirituality might helps you fill up your empty heart. :grin:

no. :notfunny:

by
by
by
by
by
by