20 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
cerceicer says

I want to buy a second hand laptop ,and I want to know how used it was is there a program or something that I can install and find out how old and used it is ?

Of course I can ask the seller but I want to be more sure.

Any tips on what to look for wold be great thx.

30 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
PixelForces says

Ask the model and search on manufacturer site or google when it was produced.

5458 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says
31 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
krazicode says

if you also want to know number of hours it worked, you can use this program if u r windows
CrystalDiskInfo
I was shocked with my lap result :shocked:

3 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
hoogle says

on the bottom or below the battery it will have manufactured date…

828 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
uziiuzair says

if you also want to know number of hours it worked, you can use this program if u r windows
CrystalDiskInfo
I was shocked with my lap result :shocked:

I have no idea what any of that information meant :p

by
by
by
by
by
by