- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Microlancer Beta Tester
I have a site which is only one page. I have a menu, and it scrolls up and down. And I’m getting a lot of 0:00 length visits in google analytics. How could I know the real number? Any suggestions?
This special case also results in like almost 100% bounce rate because there are very few out links. So it might not be actual bounce.
Maybe some custom events on the menu?