when i upload v1.1 of my item codecanyon stuff Approved and file not changed..! does it take some time for stuff to update an item?? Please help
In my experience when an update to your item has been approved, the change is reflected immediately
Yeah it sounds like something has gone wrong or you uploaded the same file again.
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 7-8 years
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Exclusive Author
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
You can update an in item via the edit tab on the item’s page.
no, really i upload changed version so i think i need to open a ticket
Same thing happened to me about the same time. It’s a bit misleading as in the history tab it says “Approved” and the message I put. How odd.
When I used to updated Item I always make a mistake of not selecting the main zip from the drop down list and click Submit For review and it start reflecting APPROVED in history tab. Make sure of this thing.