5 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
MaherKing says

Hello guys, I have no idea about admin templates and where and how to use it. Can I use admin templates with my Opencart, Wordpress, Or Any CMS ? Where and how can i Use It. Small help is really appreciate.

1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
fodarg says

I am also curious how to implement an admin template. Is there a turn-key back end?

14 posts MosaicPRO Team
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
mosaicpro says

As far as I know the admin templates are pure Html / CSS / Javascripts … and are based on a framework such as Twitter Bootstrap.

There is no 1 Click ready-to-go implementation (like installing a theme in wordpress) although that is not a bad idea :)

Most admin templates are implemented in custom websites / cms by taking the necesary html blocks and connecting it with your own functionality so that when you give an admin panel to your clients it would have a nice user interface.

OpenCart, Wordpress etc have so many options especially in the admin section that it would need a custom Admin template created just for that to cover each specific option.

That doesn’t mean that you can’t start implementing an admin template into your own opencart, wordpress, etc. But it will take a lot of time even if you’re an experienced developer.

by
by
by
by
by
by