409 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
arctic_ark says

I received some random email with a link telling me it will confirm if a certain user was my customer or not. Ive never had an email like this before, plus all my sales are at the Den…wuts up with gettin this random email with a themeforest “user is customer” confirmation link???

323 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
shadow66142000 says

Not positive but check out this link and see if it explains what your asking.

352 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+6 more
danharper says

That should just be the top of the email. Below that is the message a user sent to you from your profile page.

Through me off a bit this morning aswell.

2529 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

That’s normal. I think they just implemented that feature.

As Dan said, your message will be below that line.

by
by
by
by
by
by