3 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
jhodson says

I am a print designer with minimal web skills and I am trying to sort out a half decent website for myself.

Anyway before buying some templates I thought I’d practice on personalising a template by playing with this month’s free file which is a v-card.

Anyway my husband who’s a webmaster with a multi-national corporate company could not see the point of a html v-card. Could someone put me right and tell me who would use them? Would you have a link from your website to a v-card? How would people access them and use them. Are the only people who would bother with them people with i-phones?

1799 posts
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Germany
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
BroOf says

A lot of people asked me same questions. A V -Card is just a design like others. It’s a full functional website in a minimalistic look to present only the necessary informations. I have a client who bought my V-Card Fissure template. He is an artist and doesn’t want such a big portfolio. He needed just something elegant to show his work and to get in contact with him.

So if you just need to show your clients some of your work or tell them a little bit about you then a V-Card is a good choice.

by
by
by
by
by
by