3608 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

We don’t trust paypal at all and, since Envato has no feature to split the income, we use payoneer to share our earnings because it has free card-to-card transfer up to 5k usd per month.

This allows us to avoid any % based fee but one of us must get whole amount first, that was my answer to your original question and why the trust matter was pulled in the discussion.

BF

You can also make split manual withdrawals directly from Envato..

499 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
pixelentity says

not for payo because you cannot provide a different account unlike other options.
3608 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
+10 more
KrownThemes says

not for payo because you cannot provide a different account unlike other options.

You’re right!

175 posts ThemeVan
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
ThemeVan says

Can I make withdrawals towice? I suppose first time I will send the 50% earnings to my paypal and the second time I will send the 50% earnings to partner’s paypal or payoneer? or I can just make withdrawals only one time in a day?

1497 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
OriginalEXE says

Can I make withdrawals towice? I suppose first time I will send the 50% earnings to my paypal and the second time I will send the 50% earnings to partner’s paypal or payoneer? or I can just make withdrawals only one time in a day?
You can schedule multiple withdrawals, no limit (the only limit is that you can’t both use Payoneer for withdrawal).
734 posts fifty_tons and CodingJack
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
50andJACK says

50 and I have to go in and withdraw twice at the end of every month, and because Australia is 18 hours ahead of me I missed the withdrawal cutoff twice last year. And our partner for a WordPress theme just missed it for February.

We desperately need a solution for this. Seems the easiest would be to add the ability to automatically withdraw a percentage of your total at the end of the month. Then we can all have the luxury of making multiple withdrawals ahead of time.

Not sure this would be so hard, since the “withdraw all earnings” doesn’t have an official figure until the end of the month anyway. Just take the final figure and apply the chosen percentage to it. Seems like an easy change that would make soooo many author’s lives easier.

-Jack

734 posts fifty_tons and CodingJack
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
50andJACK says

You can schedule multiple withdrawals, no limit (the only limit is that you can’t both use Payoneer for withdrawal).

Yes this is true, but if you want your money, you have to withdraw the last day of the month, every month, (which is sooo inconvenient).

-Jack

6085 posts
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+8 more
VF says

The problem I see with Envato giving option for shared income is, many new authors will consider it as more of a new offer from Envato inviting for such trend. As a result, instead of focusing the relationship between co-worker as their own interest/ethic, authors may start complaining about Envato for not resolving issues between them. These issues wont happen with matured developers, but can happen through authors that not even experienced in freelancing.

It is crazy that many authors don’t even aware which part Envato should manage and which part they can’t. For example in GR, there are occasional complaints from authors. For what? About the review process not being helpful to improve the noob author’s learning and skills! That’s why I pointed the above scenario :D

499 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+8 more
pixelentity says

The problem I see with Envato giving option for shared income is, many new authors will consider it as more of a new offer from Envato inviting for such trend. As a result, instead of focusing the relationship between co-worker as their own interest/ethic, authors may start complaining about Envato for not resolving issues between them.
Envato supports paypal as payment option but i don’t think they get complains from authors who got their pp accounts locked.

For me the reason is the same one which force us to request withdrawal of all earnings every month.

BF

by
by
by
by
by
by