853 posts Envato Studio Communications Manager
    Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+7 more
Jordan_M Envato team says

Hey all!

I just wanted to say I’m working with Envato again for the next few months to help out with PR, so you may see me acting in an official capacity around Notes and the forums. Just wanted to say hello :)

It’s nice to be back!! Hugs.

5461 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

Welcome back

506 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
theAlThemist says

Welcome back, Jordan. It’s good to have you around again, even if it’s just for few months. :)

Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+7 more

Welcome back

Thanks! I couldn’t stay away :)

Welcome back, Jordan. It’s good to have you around again, even if it’s just for few months. :)

Nawww, appreciate it :)

1431 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
    Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

Welcome back Jordan. Glad to see you joining us again!

590 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
CodeSwift says

Welcome back.

Fix that (Ex) Community Manager thingy :)

2568 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+16 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Welcome back mate :) Nice to have you around some more !

+7 more

Welcome back. Fix that (Ex) Community Manager thingy :)

Hahah – I don’t have access to! But I will hassle Carmen now :)

3197 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says

Great to have you back. Cheers.

550 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
yeremia says

Welcome back Jordan. Glad to see you here again. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by