3197 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says

Hey guys, stopped by to ask how everyone is doing. It’s been a couple months since I’ve been around, but I sure miss all the great interaction sparked here in the forums.

After quickly browsing around, it’s great to see how many of you have received new paws, accumulated more sales, and basically evolved altogether.

The GraphicRiver community has always been full of extraordinary, all-around pleasant authors, which continues to give me great pride to still be part of.

So, how is everyone?

749 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
myjilson says

Hi Dzinc, nice to see you back :)

I have already achieved my top sale in this month. Better than any month. Just happy about that. Also got a couple of items got accepted and some of them are still in the queue 8) Anyway how you doing?

749 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
myjilson says

Hi Dzinc, nice to see you back :)

I have already achieved my top sale in this month. Better than any month. Just happy about that. Also got a couple of items got accepted and some of them are still in the queue 8) Anyway how you doing?

OOPS COULD YOU JUST DELETE THIS ONE ?

353 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
MonikaM says

Hi Dzinc! Great to see you here again :) You know … GR have ups and downs … It sure have missed your jokes :bigsmile:

988 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
thomas07 says

nice to see you around Dzinc, as for the question…well, not sure where do you quickly browsed, but things aren’t that pink anymore.

2098 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Best moustache of Envato's Movember Australia contest
+12 more
DarkstarDesigns says

Ah it good to see you around again it has been a while.

Marketplace is doing pretty well but quality has become an issue there are a lot of sub par item getting through the cracks!

951 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
Giallo says

Hey Dzinc!! It’s great to see you around here again!! Where have you been? Spending the money earned trough Adobe buyers? :D

To me it’s going great I’ll probably move to GR fulltime as soon as possible! I’ve also been interviewed if you want to see my ugly face :) http://notes.envato.com/interviews/author-interview-giallo/

And you? How are you?

3683 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

It’s a turvy-topsy world of ups and downs here on graphic river. Good to see you back Dzinc, I’m sure a lot of us have missed your fun threads!

by
by
by
by
by
by