+1 I get frustrated that the mini square players don’t play properly (you can’t skip forward) and I know how they work, I can’t imagine how annoying that would be for a new buyer/user…
Im sure someone on CodeCanyon can hook you up if you’re struggling? Set up a comp or something….
+1 from me as well for SonicCube’s and BCrutchfield’s opinions, a Shopping Cart sounds interesting and would speed up the whole buying process and make a lot of life’s easier and save time!
the AJ player in particular would maybe benefit if it’ll work in HTML5 only…. that said, I’m not sure if the performance is ready that it’ll better than flash in general.
what I really miss tho, is the waveform effect which was displayed in the ‘black nirvana’ in the item page, actually loved that visualization… maybe nothing necessary, but it added to the feel being a stock music website!
Hey Envato!!! This is all I want for Christmas!!!!!!!!
..... 1) Search Engine
2) Licensing (The whole VideoHive issue, more options for ‘broadcast rates’, options for bundle purchasing)
3) Shopping Cart
4) HTML 5 Audio Preview
5) Rating system makes no sense for AudioJungle. Buyers can preview and even download the entire audio file(s) before purchasing.
6) The similar items feature is still exploitable, and it can still link out to multiple other tracks by the same author when we were told that that would be fixed, or looked into.
7) Pricing. AudioJungles production value keeps going up and up and up and up and up and up. Uploads sound much better than they did even 6 months ago, yet the prices haven’t changed in … 2? years. Not even keeping up with inflation.
+1 Keeping the post up
Shopping cart – my favourite. My absolute number one would be to know who buys and maybe even who watches, but let’s keep real
Thanks to all of you for the support, and yes….it’s really sad nobody official answered with some final and clear statements. I completed the survey which is running now from Envato, and hope that at least our opinions on that will count.
For a amazing and positive 2013 on the Envato marketplaces
glad to see the shopping cart in the survey! that would be a big improvement!
+1 from me. soundcloud integration would be perfect!
I can’t see SC integration happening. There has been so much discussion around it for so long, if anything was going to happen it would have by now. I believe the reason is simply this: SC is not a go to place for media producers, but more of a showcase to fellow musicians/artists.
Regarding the now almost obsolete Flash format (no development for years now) – I totally agree AJ needs to get with the times. I suspect they are addressing it but some communication from them would be nice. There’s nothing like silence to frustrate authors/buyers alike and fuel the rumour mill. The eventual change will be none too soon.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.