Hey good folks of Envato!
I’m in a bind here and just hoping for a little clarification. My latest approved item is an HTML template. As most author’s do here, I planned on releasing the WP version a week or so later after getting feedback from buyers on if they would purchase it. So I got quite a few messages and emails of people loving the HTML version but wanting to wait until WP was available.
So I started the conversion and let them know it’ll be out this week as I had it going through the review que this weekend. Come to find out, it’s been rejected even though it was previously approved. “I understand the site template version is already approved, but the WP category is the most competitive category on TF and we need to maintain the standards”.
I’m in a real bind now. I think it’s so common for HTML and WP versions to go hand-in-hand that even the buyers are expecting to have those two options available to them. Rejecting one or the other simply isn’t good business practice or fair to the author’s and buyers.
I’m not sure what my next move should be because I don’t think I should make a new product that mismatches the HTML version.
Thanks for posting the link. It does help a bit. I didn’t realize there was another thread already.
That’s ok – I just remembered I seeing the same topic name, figured it might help