15 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
jeremyhewit says

Hello everyone, got a bunch of things going on right now and need a PSD coded in HTML and CSS. Please post how much you would charge to make this happen, and your contact information. I would need a fast turn around on this as in less then 72 hours.

PSD: http://themeforest.net/item/essential-modern-store-shopping-design/3849194

585 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
AlexFjord says

You just want it in HTML or you want the cart etc to all function and if so functional on a commerce platform? All the pages in the PSD file or just a selection of them? Thanks

15 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
jeremyhewit says

The homepage only, so only 1 page. I do not want the cart function or the e-commerce functions coded. Simply the homepage file coded in HTML & CSS as needed.

45 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
imarts says

Hi , please contact me via my profile page more details..

15 posts
jeremyhewit says

I’m still looking for someone to-do this, I only need one page coded the PSD is already done. Thank you to anyone that replies.

1034 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
BenSheppard says

Send me a message through my profile page we can discuss it further :)

767 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
outandouter says

I can help you with this as well. Hit me up through my profile.

88 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
angela30 says

hii.. is it done or still open? we can do it for you.. please contact me by angela.cis30[at]gmail[dot]com

Regards, Angela

by
by
by
by
by
by