2 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • United Kingdom
ExtraLife says
As always most popular reason:
Unfortunately your submission El CV 1 – HTML CV template isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered.

Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:

The overall quality of your submission does not meet our aesthetic and technical requirements and will need to be improved before being resubmitted. Unfortunately we’re not able to provide more specific feedback for your submission at this time.

Please consider taking some time to familiarise yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.
Here is a link to demo I just hope for some good advice. Thank you beforehand
157 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
web20donkey says

IMHO looks to plain, outdated, it has no icons (except social), nothing to make it stand out. You need to polish it more, work on typography, add unique features.

Good luck!

2 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
ExtraLife says

Thank you WD.

2189 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Argentina
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
manuelvega says

Yes to plain i agree .. but the idea its nice i like , just make the design more attractive ..

470 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Israel
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
virtuti says

Hello, the idea is very good–no “cool” effects, overload with features, bunch of animations and all this unnecessary stuff. However, like other people said, it needs really big polishing and a lot of work still.

I would: remove shadow or make it super subtle (around main block I mean), choose better colours (these one are… well… just bad), mind spacings/paddings, remove coloured hover over full blocks (no need, they are not links, if you want to highlight a selected block there are better methods and less loud), get rid of justified text on left side (why justified? what for these huge rivers?), work on typography, remove coloured pass over headings and define place for portfolio with sample pictures (often such type of resumes are sent by people who want to showcase their works).

Hope that might help you, wish you good luck in further work and second submission!

1 post
moneesharobin says

he overall quality of your submission does not meet our aesthetic and technical requirements and will need to be improved before being resubmitted. Unfortunately we’re not able to provide more specific feedback for your submission at this time.

thanks for sharing.

by
by
by
by
by
by