1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
ArklightUK says

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening!

I am looking for someone who is able to take a blank HTML template, and make me 1 page.

The page will need to be constructed so that I can simply ‘drop’ items into place. By this, I mean, set aside a certain sized area that I can copy and paste YouTube embed code into, set aside another area that a separate file can be placed into (I was looking at this: http://codecanyon.net/item/html5-music-player-with-3-css3-skins/1275465), Set aside an area for adverts (standard google sizes). And so on.

I can give you a roughly drawn picture on photoshop of what it should look like, and you’ll make it work!

I know nothing about coding, so the more you’re able to do, the better. I think you’ll need to do things like CSS and menus also. I was going to just buy a theme from here, but none of them are quite what I need, and it’s probably cheaper for me to get one made from scratch.

I don’t have a budget limit, so if you are interested in this mini-project, reply here with an example of your current work, then we discuss Time Taken versus Hourly/Set Fee Cost.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

technically two pages… I need a landing screen also!

1578 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
webdesignerart says

Thanks for detail info, well contact me through my profile page, i will help you.

Regards

163 posts
sandra_2010 says

Hello! We’re interested here. Feel free to email me at sandramercado2010 [at] gmail [dot] com to discuss further. I’ll be glad to accommodate.

Looking forward on your response.

Thanks…..

184 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
The_Silverman says

Drop me an email if you still need help. Just use the contact form on my profile page. I could build you a great website. Thanks.

45 posts
imarts says

Hi Please contact me via my profile page for more details…

12 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
digestwp says

Hello,

I am a freelance web developer/designer and would be happy to work with you. Email me for a link to my portfolio!

Jay Stankiewicz digestwp@gmail.com
by
by
by
by
by
by