73 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
TolputtKeeton says

Hi Guys,

I have run into a little problem and was wondering if any of you guys know a solution?

I have created a html email signature and stored the images on my web server. All works and looks great BUT …

We have a disclosure gateway at work which blocks the internet unless we click a button to agree to not abuse the right to view the internet. So if this is on and blocking the internet and we send an email none of the images get sent.

Does anyone know why? and how i can get around this please :)

3247 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says
Hi Guys,

I have run into a little problem and was wondering if any of you guys know a solution?

I have created a html email signature and stored the images on my web server. All works and looks great BUT …

We have a disclosure gateway at work which blocks the internet unless we click a button to agree to not abuse the right to view the internet. So if this is on and blocking the internet and we send an email none of the images get sent.

Does anyone know why? and how i can get around this please :)

it wont load because the internets block, you can get around it by using data uri images but this may cause problems with some email clients.

960 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
jeffeatworld says

If it’s just for internal e-mail just have it stored locally.

3007 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
duotive says

divide the images in smaller height ones :P i used that on a newsletter sent to yahoo and was blocked

73 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
TolputtKeeton says

Cheers Guys,

Ill take a look into using data uri images, never heard of them though but ill Google it.

The email signature is for internal and external so really need it stored remotely, thanks anyway.

I’m not too sure what you mean duative?

thanks again :)

by
by
by
by
by
by