Ok guys, this is my next submission but I need feedback because I think something is missing. Please play around with the product and contact us pages, click in the left menu to see the jQuery slide What do you think? Please be honest if you don’t like something say it with no mercy thanks a lot.
I’ll release one green version and one light-gray/black/bold version.
It was actualy hard to find the slider on the products page because not all of the list items make it slide and the disapearing corder should fade off not seem as it was cut of a complet round cornered rectangle. Something else that bugged me but not much, was that the main title of the template “Erotica” has no effect but the page headers do, i dont know.. i think either both should have the text effect or none. other then that the theme is set to go! looks great.
Thanks a lot!
It was actualy hard to find the slider on the products page because not all of the list items make it slide.
I was thinking this too, I was a little bit lazy but I need to do it, thank you thank you!
Is Ecotica this reminds me that I need to change the name of the template Erotica in english means Erotic hehe!.
Thanks again man I appreciate it!
NP, and no idea where i got Erotica, maybe i need glasses.. wait i already use them.. guess its time to get a new prescription!
There are a few things that I would suggest, since there are no major faults with the current template. Such as -
1. I feel the header/logo area needs to be taller. It’s a bit squished in my opinion.
2. The ‘Log in’ and ‘Sign up’ buttons look a bit too wide? Maybe it’s the font that is used?
3. The navigation might look nicer once a bit taller, and I think a solid colour background would do better than the gradient one at the moment.
4. I don’t think you need the brown highlight on pages that aren’t being used. Just have the green for the active page, and no background for inactive pages.
5. I’d get rid of the text highlight on the slider. As they say, an image is worth a thousand words ;D
6. The ‘ecotica’ in the logo should link back to index.html, not just #
7. The blockquote looks a bit heavy. I think it’d look nice without the gray background, and just the quote image behind it.
8. Another small thing, I don’t think there needs to be an image on the top-left corner of the ‘box’ divs. It should be fine without it (maybe?).
These are just little things that I picked up, don’t take them as criticism Heh.
I really liked -
1. The slider on the inner pages. That’s a new one for me. Love it
2. The header on inner pages look really awesome.
3. The cleanliness of the template.
4. How it could be a business template, or a portfolio template.
and lots more
Hope it gets accepted, Keith.