2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
tigbertfinbar says

Hi All,

I’m looking for someone to design a series of html templates that I can then resell (must be your original work). I want something a bit different to all the other template sites out there.

Looking for 9 designs to start with each in 5 different colour ways.

We can discuss buying these outright from you, or you can recieve a commission on each one we sell.

Any interest?

also looking for similar for magento and wordpress

• Magento
  • PHP
  • Wordpress
  • CSS
  • Website Design
382 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
blabus says

Just a question- if we’re the ones doing all of the work, what would be the advantage to selling them to you or taking a commission, when we could just sell them ourselves? (unless of course you’re willing to pay $1000 or something upfront for the template :D )

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
tigbertfinbar says

Hi Blabus,

I know what you mean, but we’re looking for a long term partnership here. another question for you then: if i liked any of your designs that are on here would i be allowed to have screenshots of them on my website to resell? and everytime an order came in for one of your designs i would just buy another (bearing in mind ive already bought the first one to show on my site?)

hope this makes sense…we are looking to launch next week and i’d really be interested in knowing your thoughts on this. looking at the commission structure here it doesnt seem that high per sale.

by
by
by
by
by
by