150 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
designsatnight says

still in the making, but do you think it’s at level?

link here

382 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
MelforDMThemes says
150 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
designsatnight says

thanks

119 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 10+ members Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
izithemes says

I think you should go away from “script” font, All your template using this font style and all got rejected, try a normal font.

http://awesomescreenshot.com/00dssuyfd
150 posts
designsatnight says

I think you should go away from “script” font, All your template using this font style and all got rejected, try a normal font. http://awesomescreenshot.com/00dssuyfd

thx for feedback. the empty space should be a youtube video have no idea why it isn’t there.

what’s wrong with script fonts? I see a lot on TF.

2186 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
Nitro_Themes says

Hey

It’s a good start just add some cool functions man. BTW your WP stuff was pretty good. Maybe we should collaborate i do the html template and you can do the wp version. Just a thought. Also i suck at wp so that is why i have never touched it hehe.

Cheers

Lester

119 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 10+ members Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
izithemes says

@Lester: That’s good idea. Acclaim you & him :) - You suck at Wp do not mean you can not learn :D, I’m too.

150 posts
designsatnight says

Hey

It’s a good start just add some cool functions man. BTW your WP stuff was pretty good. Maybe we should collaborate i do the html template and you can do the wp version. Just a thought. Also i suck at wp so that is why i have never touched it hehe.

Cheers

Lester

thank you I’m into collab so message me.

by
by
by
by
by
by