37 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+3 more
CraftedPixels says

Hello,

Rejection strikes back. :) My newest HTML template got rejected today…with “Unfortunately we’re not able to provide more specific feedback for your submission at this time.” Please advise, you have my eternal gratitude in exchange for your feedback.

This is the demo

Thanks.

286 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in France
+3 more
2Fwebd says

Hi,

Nice style but you have some basic issues, just an overview here (browser: chrome and I have a retina screen) -> http://d.pr/i/yQEY So you need to polish your design ;)

Regards & Peace

2F

37 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+3 more
CraftedPixels says

Thanks! I only have retina on my iPhone and this wasn’t visible. Looks like optimizing for retina only using a .js for simulated preview was not the best choice. Thanks again. This helped a lot.

Well, this is the first and last time I’m trying to enter a Most Wanted. I hate things done in a hurry…I end up hating my own work and making mistakes like this. I’ll take my time doing things right, and let others win prizes.

So…back to the drawing board, to make pretty things, to buy myself a mac with retina. :)

286 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in France
+3 more
2Fwebd says

You’re welcome :)

Well, this is the first and last time I’m trying to enter a Most Wanted. I hate things done in a hurry…I end up hating my own work and making mistakes like this. I’ll take my time doing things right, and let others win prizes. So…back to the drawing board, to make pretty things, to buy myself a mac with retina. :)
Nice ideas ;) Extra, there is often some Most Wanted (sorry for my bad English….)
251 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+7 more
SeventhQueen says

Buna Savalina,

Take your time, look over others work(top sellers work) and if you see something that you like think why you like it. You understand what I mean ;)

ps: Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working.

Toate cele bune, Robert

by
by
by
by
by
by