7 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
codathemes says

When submitting a template for approval how do you handle premium plugins that have been purchased to be bundled with the template? Purchases on the Envato network can be verified with the account but what about Isotope or others? I wouldn’t think that I would provide the reviewer with my key but I can’t find any docs on this.

7 posts
codathemes says

Can anyone say how you’ve handled product keys? I just don’t know what the expectation is here.

543 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Slovakia
+3 more
LubosVolovar says

You don’t need to provide key or any other evidence that you really bought the license.

7 posts
codathemes says

Thanks a bunch. I hate to extend the question but the title is still relevant. Can we include Font Squirrel fonts in our distribution package? I understand that will need to read each font license to ensure that font allows it but does Themeforest allow them to be included?

543 posts
  • Located in Slovakia
+3 more
LubosVolovar says

If the font license allow you to do so, then yes. It is not the ThemeForest thing, its a license thing of that particular font/plugin whatever.

543 posts
  • Located in Slovakia
+3 more
LubosVolovar says

When you are uploading an item, there is a checkbox “Any images, sounds, video, code, flash, or other assets that are not my own work, have been appropriately licensed for use in the file preview or main download. Other than these items, this work is entirely my own and I have full rights to sell it on ThemeForest.” ThemeForest won’t be investigating if you really have the proper license, but if you won’t and they will catch you somehow (for example the author of the font/plugin will report it), they will disable your item.

7 posts
codathemes says

Thanks again :)

by
by
by
by
by
by