Since I’m not so mature in WP development at this moment, I have to stay with “Site templates” dev. So I curious is there any workflows and best practices in building HTML templates?
Currently my workflow is, that I build template by including PHP files in each other, wich reduce repetitive code and when everything is done, I start to copy generated HTML code and save it in proper template files. But there is some boring tasks when you have to clean all indentations and format code to make it pretty. Also if I made some changes in PHP version I have to repeat this annoying job.
Who can share their experiences in this area?
- Author was Featured
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Exclusive Author