For our new product we need a lot of html-templates. To show what kind of templates we need I made an example and did start however from another theme we bought from Themeforest (author Jozoor).The example can be found at http://dev.kixx.be/templates/ Requirements:
- Responsive layout
- Compatible browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- Main color should be easy to change: make use of a separate css file with the value of the main color (in this example red.css)
- Bootstrap based (the example above isn’t Bootstrap based, but we prefer to use it because Bootstrap is easy to customize.)
- Language navigation
- Navigation with 2 levels: for example: topnavigation with dropdown, leftnavigation with slidedown, topnavigation with subbuttons in left sidebar (on click through), …
- Image slider with Flexslider plugin
- Social media icons
- Contact form
- Google Maps integration
- Image gallery with Fancybox
- FAQ page with accordion
- Content in full width, 1/2 column, 1/3 column, 1/4 column
- Styled h1, h2, h3, a, p, ul, li, blockquote, hr, ...
We need different types of templates, but you can make several variations with 1 template. (for example boxed layout vs. wide layout; left navigation vs right navigation, …)Can you give us a price for the following things:
- price per template (design + slicing)
- price per variation of a template (design + slicing)
If you need more information, do not hesitate to contact me.
Hey, could you contact me via my profile page and we can discuss it further?