- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Exclusive Author
- Halloween Competition Winner
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
Wanted to ask some opinions about how you guys deal with HTML text added into custom widgets textares.
From my side, I receive a lot of messages from users telling me they want to use all HTML tags inside widgets.
Are you using some custom options in admin to enable/disable using HTML in widgets textareas?
Are you using sanitization functions like
echo wp_kses( $content, array( 'strong' => array(), 'a' => array('href') ) ); and let them use some of the HTML tags?
Or you tell them is not safe to use HTML tags inside widgets.
Any other ideeas?