Could have sworn I posted this in Item Discussion, if this is the wrong section my apologies.
Alrighty, I’ll give it some CC for you. It’s overall not too bad, though it does have some facets that need some touch-ups. It’s all in good faith to a future TF author!
1. Touch this up, so that the text does not fall beneath the image. http://cl.ly/image/3n3C193I2I2E
2. The skype icon here is rather large in comparison to the others. http://cl.ly/image/0b0G1v1q0V2f
3. I think a larger font would serve better with the new typography trends in web design.
4. The footer small text is rather difficult to view, suggest not using italics? http://cl.ly/image/0a0p1C0X3n1V
5. The dropdown needs a little love. If you’re going for the flat design look, I would suggest removing the large drop shadow there. Also, the text could be brighter/bolder.
6. The CSS transitions are quite nice
Oh, and remember you want it to be insanely easy for your customer to customize the theme. That saying, be cautious when using image assets that are colored a specific accent color. Maybe try to use a reverse mask so the BG color is pulled in the shape, rather than the actual icon. Just an idea.
Thanks ThemeBeans! Those are exactly the kinda things I’m looking for. Much appreciated.
Hi. Nice template. Im viewing it on my mobile so feedback relates to the responsive layout.
Overall i think it is good, i would use larger fonts and space up the lines a bit.
On the team page i think it is better to have smaller images.
On the contact page i think it is better to have shorter map, since if viewing just the map you can’t scroll away
Generally I really like it. A few thoughts:
- Sounds stupid but the favicon needs tightening
- Personally and aesthetically (although it wont make/break it) hose outside lines on the headings look a tiny bit heavy and thick to me and I would pull the divider headers down to the middle of the side line and central the divider leading out of the middle of the copy title
- The very bottom text e.g. menu etc seems cut off slightly
- I am not quite convinced by the nav and heading font and think the typography and sizing you use at the top in about us for the two columns looks nicer than the slightly smaller font size in other areas of the site
- On our screen the tab content box seems slightly too far right from the tabs
- Maybe add alternate blog layouts
- Perhaps make the logo more up to date with the fonts
Normally when people ask for feedback there are a few issues but I am having to really nit pick to find anything really it looks cool – if there is anyway to make it anymore unique then its a dead cert and I would be surprised if it did not get approved – looks great.
P.s your transitions are v cool